RECENT ARTICLES

The I Love Your Blog Award

Friday, September 12, 2008 4 comments

Lea at Ocean of Perspectives has honored me by presenting “Valley of the Subconscious” with the “I love your blog” award. Thank you Lea, it is always nice when you put so much into something, to know that others are appreciating it. I love your blog also, and had you not presented me with the award, you would have been on my list.

Now it is my duty to pass this award on to others:

Here are the directions for passing the award:
Directions to pass it on are as follows:

1. The writer can put the logo on his/her blog

2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve mentioned.

I now pass this award on to:

All of the following write from their heart, and I love what they do, and peaking within their mind.

Robin’s Nest
200 Sacred Words
Black Tie and Sneakers
The Eagle The Lion and the Dove

Although my son, and one and only child, is grown, I worked very hard at giving him the best that I could. Not always succeeding, but doing the best that I could with what I had to work with, the knowledge and emotional support I had at the time. The children are our future. This blog is dedicated to supplying those children with the best future that you are able to give them.

My Barefoot Journey

Keep up the great work everyone, you are appreciated.

4 comments: to “ The I Love Your Blog Award so far...

Visit Art.com