RECENT ARTICLES

Receiving the "Brilliant Weblog Award" and Passing My Love

Monday, August 04, 2008 5 comments

Rebecca of “Creating Wealth and Health.info”, dropped by the other day and gave me the “Brilliant Weblog Award”, along with a nice comment. If you have never been to her blog, you really should click on over there. She believes the way that I do, that like attracts like, and we are our own creators.

I really was surprised! I haven’t had this particular blog up and running for very long, so it doesn’t have that many posts, and I was shocked, really, that it received that much appreciation. I have not participated in any of these types of things before on any of my blogs, so I hope I do it justice.

Here are the rules for the next recipients of the Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 Award, established in 2005:

l. The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.
2. Add a link to the person who you received the award from.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Then add their links to your blog.
5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on to in the comments section of their blog.

And now it’s my turn to pick up to seven nominees. Wow, what a hard time I had with this. I visit so many blogs a day, and try to visit new ones as often as I can. There are so many wonderful ones, under every niche imaginable, and so many that are so helpful, and others that are dedicated to helping promote others, that narrowing them down to seven is not easy. Several of these blog owners will probably know me better by my other blog, “Open Your Heart to the Love”, which I have to say is the favorite of my blogs, and gets most of my attention…but here goes:

Bloggerbuster.com – I have to mention this one. Both this template and the one I use at Open Your Heart to the Love, both were supplied free from her. She has so much valuable information, and I find myself going back there often, every time I want to change something about my layout. She even gives away a free e-book with some of her tutorials.

Any Oops – Because we all need a good laugh, and I visit there almost everyday, because I am assured that I will find one there.

Evil woobie – because even though she has the same niche as my Open Your Heart to the Love blog, her is most definitely worth checking out. So woobie on over there and let her woo ya.

My Girl Quest – I love reading men’s blogs. It helps me to explore their minds, and I have found that on their blogs, often times, they will tell all their secrets. Anyway, I have had great fun following this quest, and you will too.

William F. DeVault’s Amomancer - his poetry blog, and he also has City of Legends that lets you know the man behind the poetry. You won’t want to miss either one of them.

Body Art – This blog shows photographs of the most magnificent body art that I have ever seen! Very classy.

I would also like to take this time to thank Mariuca, along with her blog Mariuca Perfume Gallery. She has by far purchased the most Entrecard’s from me. Both of her blogs are worth seeing, so help me send her some support, and go on over and pay her a visit.

So that’s seven. You will want to be sure and click on over to each one of them.

5 comments: to “ Receiving the "Brilliant Weblog Award" and Passing My Love so far...

  • Amanda Kennedy 8/5/08, 9:34 AM
     

    Thank you for the award :)

    I really appreciate this and am glad to know you have found my site to be so useful for you.

    You've made a great job of customizing the design - I barely recognized this at first!

    Thank you and best wishes,

    Amanda (Blogger Buster)

  • AmyOops 8/5/08, 10:59 AM
     

    Thanks! Glad you get a laugh, that makes it all worth it.

    Amy

  • McM 8/5/08, 12:31 PM
     

    Thanks for the award! I'll make sure I have time to answer it on my blog :)

  • Mariuca 8/5/08, 8:54 PM
     

    Hola, thanks so much for this award, and congrats to u too for receiving it. It's been a pleasure advertising at your blog, thank you and have a wonderful day! :):):)

  • Cosmic ૐ Oneness 8/6/08, 7:08 PM
     

    Good Vibes mate :) ... Your blog is beautiful and what caught my attention was the description on your profile ... the brain ... :)

    Love & Light, Mate :)

Visit Art.com